ALSA MTTP hard copy ordering information:
- For Army units, order MTTPs (ATP #) using your unit publication account information at: http://www.apd.army.mil
- For Air Force units, the Air Force no longer prints hard copy publications. Your unit must purchase hard copies through either a local printer or DLA. You may contact DLA at Defense Logistics Agency Document Services (http://www.dla.mil/HQ/InformationOperations/DocumentServices/)
For Navy units, the Navy will provide up to three hard copies at zero cost to your unit. You must establish an account through the Navy Logistical Library at https://nll2.ahf.nmci.navy.mil. Once you have an account you can reference publications for distribution on https://portal.nwdc.navy.mil/ndls. If the publication is available in print, the website will provide you with the option of ordering a hardcopy. For further assistance contact the Navy Warfare Development Command librarians at DSN: 341-4342 or 4339 COMM: 757-341-4342/4339.
- For Marine Corps units, printed copies are limited but available through the Marine Corps Publication Distribution System (MCPDS). First, determine if your unit/command has an individual activity code (IAC). This code is normally assigned to the adjutant section/G-1. With an IAC order current publications directly through MCPDS. Without an IAC contact ADRE, HQMC at DSN 224-2951, 1712, 1713, or 4816 or commercial (703) 614-2951, 1712, 1713, or 4816 for instructions on establishing an IAC. For additional instructions reference https://www.doctrine.usmc.mil/how_to_order_pubs.asp
ALSA does not maintain a warehouse of MTTPs and has limited quantities on hand. If you are deployed and need a single hard copy, contact the ALSA pubs officer at ALSA.email@example.com. Please provide your official mailing address as well as the LONG TITLE of the requested ALSA publication.
Note: Most MTTPs have a distribution restriction located on the front cover.
JFIRE local printing specific instructions:
- The tabbing on the bottom of the JFIRE publication. The front and back cover of the publication will extend out from the bottom 3/8 of an inch (hard paper to protect the internal tabs). The tabs within the front and back cover will be as follows: S/S, A/S, RED, MSD. "S/S" is the beginning of Chapter 2 (prior to page 7),
"A/S" is the beginning of Chapter 3 (Prior to page 37), "RED" is the beginning of Appendix H (Prior to page 127), "MSD" is the beginning of Appendix I (Prior to page 135).
- On the back cover of the JFIRE, the Services have agreed to put the CASEVAC 9 Line briefing (Table 77. CASEVAC/MEDEVAC Briefing) on it.
Paper size: 4.75X7, Binding: Wire-0 Tan Color-top bound, Paper: Test-tan, polyart 75LB or equal (tear resistant), Cover: Screen tint text & edge with 100% screen of Tan PMS 466.