- For Army units, order MTTPs (ATP #) using your unit publication account information at: http://armypubs.army.mil. On the line directly under the heading, hover over "ORDER PUBS/FORMS" and you will see a drop down that shows "Ordering Portal". Click it and it will redirect again to the site for placing orders.
- For Navy units, the Navy will provide up to three hard copies at zero cost to your unit. You must establish an account through the Naval Logistics Library at https://www.navsup.navy.mil/public/navsup/nll/. If the publication is available in print, the website will provide you with the option of ordering a hardcopy. Publications are also available for download at https://doctrine.navy.mil. For further assistance, contact the Navy Warfare Development Command librarians at DSN: 341-4342/4339, COMM: 757-341-4342/4339, or NWDC_NRFK_FLEET_PUBS@navy.mil
- For Marine Corps units, printed copies are limited but available through Print Publications (marines.mil). https://www.marines.mil/News/Publications/MCPEL/Print-Publications/
If the print request is approved, it is distributed through Publishing and Logistics Systems Management Section (ARDE). Doctrine Branch does not stock or direct-mail printed copies of doctrine publications. Contact ARDE, HQMC at DSN 224-2951, 1712, 1713, or 4816 or commercial (703) 614-2951, 1712, 1713, or 4816. Smb.firstname.lastname@example.org
ALSA does not maintain a warehouse of MTTPs and has limited quantities on hand. If you are deployed and need a single hard copy, contact the ALSA pubs officer at ALSA.email@example.com. Please provide your official mailing address as well as the LONG TITLE of the requested ALSA publication.
Note: Most MTTPs have a distribution restriction located on the front cover.
JFIRE local printing specific instructions:
- The tabbing on the bottom of the JFIRE publication. The front and back cover of the publication will extend out from the bottom 3/8 of an inch (hard paper to protect the internal tabs). The tabs within the front and back cover will be as follows: S/S, A/S, Appendices, Threats, RED’S. "S/S" is the beginning of Chapter 2 (prior to page 7), "A/S" is the beginning of Chapter 3 (Prior to page 35), "Appendices" is the beginning of Appendix A (Prior to page 79), "Threats" is the beginning of Table 83 (Prior to page 131), and “RED’S” is the beginning of Appendix H (Prior to page 141).
- On the back cover of the JFIRE, the Services have agreed to put the “MEDEVAC Request (9-line)” and “Helicopter or Tilt-rotor LZ Brief” on it.
- Paper size: 4.75X7, Binding: Wire-0 Tan Color-top bound, Paper: Test-tan, polyart 75LB or equal (tear resistant), Cover: Screen tint text & edge with 100% screen of Tan PMS 466.